12,60 € tax incl.
More strength and muscle power. Less lactic acid.
54 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
ß-Alanine is a nonessential amino acid which has different characteristics to the others as it in the beta position whereas other amino acids are in the alpha position. Probably due to its configuration it has some very interesting properties:
- Its consumption is directly related to an increase in carnosine. Carnosine is a substance that is involved in muscle fatigue: its release by our body results in increased resistance to exertion and fatigue. By increasing the presence of ß-alanine, more carnosine is produced. Carnosine generated by taking ß-alanine inhibits the effect of the lactic acid generated.
- Exerts an inhibitory action on lactic acid, improving muscle performance.
- Reduces oxidative stress - its antioxidant effect results in better performance and faster recovery after exercise.
- ß-alanine is a good calcium regulator:by increasing the production of carnosine, it causes a rapid release of calcium which in turn improves muscle contraction, enabling exercise to be carried out for longer periods of time.
- Reduces the protein degradation caused by alcohol and other harmful substances.
INGREDIENTS: ß-alanine (85.7%), capsule [gelatine, colorant (titanium dioxide)], citrulline, emulsifier (magnesium salts of fatty acids), maltodextrin, anticaking agent (silicon dioxide).
RECOMMENDED CONSUMPTION: 4 capsules per day divided into 2 doses, taken before training.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS 600 MG OF B-ALANINE
LESS MUSCLE FATIGUE
More strength and muscle power. Less...