21,60 € tax incl.
HELPS TO AVOID SPORTS INJURIES
121 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Prepared based on carbohydrates enriched with glutamine, creatinine, fructooligosaccharides, vitamins, minerals, branched amino acids, citrulline, beta-alanine and taurine. To counteract the wear produced during physical exercise:
- creatinine transports energy to the place where it is used, helping to maintain the intensity of exercise longer. It regulates the contribution of energy through the use of glucose.
- glutamine encourages protein synthesis and prevents muscular catabolism in situations of oxidative stress.
- fructooligosaccharides have bifidogenic capacity (activators of the intestinal flora) the muscle development is nourished by branched amino acids (BCAA: valine, isoleucine, leucine), that at the same time are essential for protein metabolism in general.
- Vitamin B6 facilitates the processes of organic synthesis of certain amino acids.
Vitamin B2 or riboflavin intervenes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. The contribution of minerals (Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium) compensates the loss that is produced during exercise through perspiration.
- Taurine is an amino acid that helps with the care of the cardiac muscle on maintaining the concentrations of potassium and calcium in the same. With the glutamine are considered amino acids that encourage hydration by increasing cellular volume.
- ß-alanine is directly related with the increased carnosine, a substance that intervenes in the muscle fatigue: its release by our organism encourages increased resistance to effort and fatigue. Carnosine inhibits the effect of the lactic acid generated, improving muscle performance. The formula is completed with citrulline, which acts synergically with the ß-alanine to increase your fatigue threshold and accelerate recovery.
INGREDIENTS: dextrose, creatinine, pure corn amylopectin, glutamine, fructooligosaccharides, acidity corrector (citric acid)], leucine, flavorings, valine, isoleucine, beta-alanine, sodium citrate, taurine, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate citrulline maleate, sweetener (sucralose), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Recommended consumption: dissolve the content of a packet (30 g) or 3 measuring spoons (approx. 30 g) in 500 ml of water, stir to dissolve.
FAST RECOVERY HELPS TO AVOID SPORTS...